Monday, August 31, 2009

The weekend is over!

WHEW~!

Kennedy and I are soooo tired!!

Saturday we went to Jimmy's house in Fontana, for Riley's 2nd birthday party in the pool. It was over a 100 outside and the heat made it sooo hard for her to sleep : (

Sunday we went to her Auntie's baby shower and that was outside too! HOT! I actually remembered something Val said about taking the baby for a car ride after that horrible day last week, so I did.

We got in the car and drove around, she fell asleep and was happy enough to stay asleep four about 45 minutes. She woke up and was much more content (me too!)

Then we hung around Val and Jason's house for the rest of the night (I forgot to eat dinner... maybe THAT'S how I'm loosing all this weight, not BFing?!?!). We got home and I cleaned the house.

Brad was still gone, he went with Lisa, Jimmy, Brad, Vanessa and the kids to Mike and Julissa's house, and hadn't gotten home yet.

A little food and TV time, and off to bed.

We tried something new.... letting Kennedy stay asleep from 11pm, and not feeding @ 1am (her typical last feed).... and of course she woke up at 4, instead of 6.... then 7 instead of 9... we are all wacky today. I don't think I like it.

BUT... she did go 5hrs, 5 hrs, then ANOTHER 5 hours.... maybe waking her to feed is over?!?! Maybe she likes to go 5 hrs and eat a lot....?.... she seemed to feed A LOT faster after each of these feeds (like 20 minutes total) vs. the typical 30 or so....hum..... I wonder....

No comments: