Monday, August 17, 2009

Another weekend!

OMG... this was a tough weekend. Kennedy is going through a growth spurt and wanted to feed all the time and was super fussy. I'm tired.

Friday I dealt with Apria healthcare about the breast pump rental, fun. Got us ready (dogs and all) and we went to visit my mom. We left her house around 9:30, after watching 17 Again with Matthew Perry and Zach Efron (cute) Kennedy nursed the entire time.

We got home and Uncle Dan (Danny) came over and I fed Kennedy and we went in the spa from 10:30-1, fed her, then we hung out tilll like 3. I fed her again to make sure she was full for the night.

Saturday morning at 6am she woke up SCREAMING! No warning, no fussing, just yelling! YIKES! We hung around till noon, and when she fell asleep Brad and I went in the pool. I got a sunburn(ouch!).

We ran errands around town (fun...) and had a mellow night.

Sunday... was a different story. Here is the list of times I fed Kennedy.
12:00
4:45
8:00
11:00
1:00
3:00
4:30
5:15
6:30 (Went to the store, needed foil for the BBQ, K screamed the entire time I was gone)
7:45
8:45(Tried to take a bath, by the time it was full, she was screaming again)
9:15
10:00
11:30
1:30

That is 15 times in a 24hour period. 8-12 is what is average... YIKES!

She also had 10 pee diapers, and 7 poops.... I guess what goes in , must come out.

I was so tired today, thank goodness Brad helped me get some sleep this morning, by keeping the dogs quiet.

Vegas has been extra barky lately as well. UGH... gotta love those kids! : )

No comments: