Wednesday, August 19, 2009

6 weeks!


We have made it breastfeeding 6 weeks! (one of my goals! The next one is 12, then 6months and one year)


Kennedy is getting so big! (well, big for her! LOL!!) She is holding her head up sometimes and her legs are so much stronger!



I think today I will head to Barnes and Noble to see if they have some books on babies... I read ALL ABOUT pregnancy, and not so much about what to do after the baby comes (hello, Rachel from Friends... at least I know that a diaper genie takes the dirty dipers, you can't leave a baby on the changing table, they poop like 12 times a day, it's a BASSINET, and a breast pump isn't a beer bong for a baby! LOL!)


I think today we will go and open an account for Kennedy, CHASE is giving away $100 when you open a checking... maybe they will be the winners!

Brad's doing good too! He broke his finger last night : ( hurts!

He is working hard, trying to do two jobs at once, while sharing responsibility and dealing with competition, TOUGH!



No comments: