Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thank GAWD for MLK day!

OH!!!

I am soooo excited to have a 3 day weekend!!! And after my first week! That couldn't have been better timing : )

The first week back SUCKED (the school is great, the teacher is great, and Kennedy is doing great with her daddy) but I HATE IT! UGH!!

I think that moms working should be a choice, and never a necessity. It's sooo hard! I can't believe that people do this when their baby is 6-12 weeks old! WHEW! They get some serious PROPS!

I hate being gone, I hate being sooooo tired when I'm home alone with her... this first week was a little different because we are all still getting used to it, and I am getting used to going to work...

I just hope that it gets better... and I don't always hate it, because I don't think that I have a choice in the matter.... you can't have a M.S. is SpEd and not use it... maybe I can just stay home till the next baby goes to school?!?!? That will be a few years....

No comments: