Friday, January 29, 2010

Being a parent is hard!

I HATE, HATE, HATE not knowing the answers! I hate that there isn't one right thing, and if you do that, it works.

I'm always second guessing myself.

I don't know why Kennedy doesn't like me much. Is my supply tanking? Should I pump 3 times while I'm gone or is 2 ok? When should I pump 6:30, 10, and noon? Or 6:30 and 10? Or 10 and noon?

Is she getting enough sleep? When should she go to bed? Should we sleep train? How? What method/expert/book?

UGH... I wish that I had THE ANSWER, like the foolproof, only one answer.

But I guess if I had that... I'd be rich! ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time girl.. and I totally wish I could help! But... I can't lol... I could say something logical like go with your instincts and don't second guess yourself... cuz fact is we were all made to be capable of doing this :)