Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My kid doesn't like me... bleh..

Or at least she doesn't like me working.

When we are home on the weekends, she it much better. M-F... she doesn't like me much.

Most of the day is spent fussing, even after food, burps, diapers, a nap, while I'm holding her... when I'm not... UGH!

It's soooooo tough! Getting home, excited to see her.. and she doesn't seem to be happy that I'm home, and fusses all night.

I would say, that it's because she is teething, or its gas, but she doesn't act that way with everyone else, just me.

A better guess is that she gets fussier later in the day, and I'm the one there... but she is happily playing with Grandma right now happy as can be... I walk over and it's time to fuss.

I wonder what she is saying to me... I had better pick it up real quick!

No comments: