Monday, October 5, 2009

Been a while!

Sorry!

I have been in a funky mood and Blogging was one of the last things on my mind.

I thought I would update what has been going on the last two weeks.

Here are some pictures of Kennedy's new cousin Kingston!

http://valerieackermanphotography.com/blog/?p=364

He is sooo cute and soft! Look at that hair!! Kennedy is jealous!! : )
Kennedy’s aunt Stephanie came over with the other aunties and we went swimming.
Brad had inventory that weekend so I went over to Val’s house, was there while she was taking the pictures. Jason was busy with the fair still.
We went to the fair!! They had $1 admission and $1 sodas! It was fun!! Kennedy LOVED it! She only fussed when she wanted to be fed and loved her stroller and wrap.






She got a hat to keep her out of the sun, and EVERYONE stopped to look and awe at her! : )


Brad and I went to the http://www.piratesdinneradventure.com/california/buena_park/index.html on Wednesday. It was a lot of fun! Jason told us about a deal where we got in for only $20 a person! That included the pre-show, appetizers, dinner and two beers each. Josie and Christina came over to watch the baby, poor Angelina was sick with the Flu, so we didn't take Kennedy over there : (

My mom is still on vacation on the east coast (comes back tomorrow!!! YEAH!!!)
(Another reason why I have been in a funky mood, Val has been busy with the boys, mom is gone, and Brad has been working a lot, so I am (and feel so) alone with the baby.)
Kennedy got a few more shots, did well with them too! Just got a little sleepy!
I went shopping and got her some cute clothes! Pictures to come!!

1 comment:

stephaniegleason said...

:0)


she is so beautiful! If you ever want to talk, please call me. I'm glad you guys had fun at the fair, and your momma is back today! yay!!

Love you