Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another week bites the dust.

Saturday the 10th we went to Claremont to take some family pictures with Kennedy…. FAIL! She wouldn’t look at the camera, or smile : ( Instead we made plans for us to go back to see Val the following Wednesday.
Sunday the 11th, we baptized our Godson Cole : )
I guess Vegas doesn't mind her....LOL!!! : )
She ROCKS at the air guitar!

Brad had Monday off (YEAH Columbus day!), Tuesday I did….um… can’t remember….
Wednesday we went to see Auntie Val because Kennedy didn’t do too well with her first round.
Thursday, I went to the pharmacy to pick up some prescriptions. I had them filled online, then when I got there, they said that they weren’t ready. So I waited around, with a 3 month old, in the pharmacy where everyone has SWINE FLU! YUCK! (Brad’s co-worker ended up getting it and called off all week!) They finally filled it, then lost one…. UGH….. Next time I need a RX during cold/flu season I will mail orfer that stuff! Too risky!

Friday we (Kennedy, dogs and I) went to Grandmas to get everything ready for the garage sale on Saturday.
Up at 5:45…. Oh…. Was I tired! Kennedy slept great at a new house!! So proud! By the end of the day we were tired, and my Grandma (mom’s mom) wasn’t doing well, and went into the hospital. She went off to be with her, and we all came home (mommy took a nap! AHHH!) She seems to be doing better! We keep praying.
Jewel’s memorial service was today (Sunday) and because mom was at the hospital, and Grandma Josie was sick, I didn’t have anyone to leave Kennedy with (Brad had chores to do around the house… he SWEARS that he could have done them all while watching K……. ::snicker:: )




On a more Kennedy note: She has started babbling and teething. I will try to see if I can upload a video of her “talking” : )
Tomorrow, Kennedy has a GI DR appt and Brad has to call about Jury Duty… and that’s about it…. For now!




1 comment:

stephaniegleason said...

She's getting so big! I can't wait to see her again, sommehow she's becoming more beautiful each day.

miss you guys