Monday, September 21, 2009

Another fun weekend!

Here is Kennedy with her Great Grandma Leary (Look at those smiles!!)
Now here she is with her Daddy!!! AWWWW!

And here with Grandma Bayer!!! : )
Friday we had LOTS of visitors!!! Amanda and Karen came over and brought In-N-Out (YUUUUM!!) then Mareena cam over and told me all about her honeymoon in New York!! : )
Later Michelle came over, with Alex and Dan, we BBQed it up! Brad was home before 10! That was nice too!!!
We were in the spa till 3am... (I was tired!)
Saturday was spent in the pool. My guess the last time this year, tomorrow is the first day of Fall.
Sunday we went to Brad's Grandmas and had Vince's Spaghetti! Jason and Val were there, I'm sure she was excited, I was, she is being induced today to have her second son!


No comments: