Saturday, April 3, 2010

Another tooth almost in!

Kennedy has her first top tooth.... almooooooooooooooost! ; )

Her top right one is peeking through, I give it a few more days. I'm sure that the biting me with a top tooth... I won't be happy.

I was quoted in the local newspaper

http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-riverside/2010-04-02/news/menifee-teacher-leaving-classroom-and-egg-project-after-45-years

She was my master teacher for the K-6 part of my student teaching.

Kennedy has been pulling up and crawling all.over.the.place WHEW! I'm getting my workout!

Speaking of workouts... I plan (once I wean the baby or at least when I'm not her primary source of nutrition) to start running again... or maybe a video.

I need something that will work with me and Kennedy ; )

I just don't like to feel this frumpy and I'm still so scared of loosing my supply so I won't risk it now.

No comments: