Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break!

Remember the days when "Spring Break" ment that you were headed to the river?!?!?

LOL!!! Not anymore!!!

I have all of next week off and I plan to sleep! YUP... I'm old but it sounds like soooo much fun!!!

Kennedy has started crawling, in the last day or two... she was going about three crawls then would quit. She is now going all over the place... time to baby proof the place ; )

In addition to crawling... the little big girl has learned to pull up to a standing position! OMG!!!

She is getting sooooo BIG!! :tear::

Her front right tooth on the top is coming in and that isn't helping her ATTITUDE! WOW! : /

I think learning two new skills in a week and getting a tooth hasn't helped the matter.

I have given my principal my information and told her that I'm looking for a full time teaching position... we will see. I'm sure that she will have me interview, but I have no clue how many people are applying (it's not released to the general public right now, just on recommendation).

I'm just hoping for anything!

No comments: