Thursday, February 18, 2010

GAWD.... I'm busy!

LOL!!!

Being a working mom is sooooo tough!

I am always on the run (hence the lack of blogging... well... that and the fact that I think only *two* people read this anymore-Hey Amanda and Katherine!!!)

Kennedy BIT me today... that was nice : /

She cut her first tooth on Superbowl Sunday, and the next one was a day behind.

Next week is my last week with my 5th graders and then on to SpEd

Kennedy is sleeping great and we are too now : )

After MUCH reading and thinking about our family AND trying a technique we ended up crying it out. Which for Kennedy... meant "Meh...."........."meh"......."eh"..... and SLEEP : )

We planted bulbs this past weekend... and I swear... if they don't grow... I'm hiring a professional! LOL!!

I'm trying to remember to blog all about K's milestones when they happen... because I will end up forgetting.

: )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't read this if you would update your FACEBOOK!!!

katt3233 said...

Hello!!! I love reading about your adorable baby! She's growing up quick, too! :)

Valerie said...

I still read the blog! I just suck at comments : )

Brad and Sharra said...

Val- I notice who reads it by the "live feed" not comments ; )

<3