Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Couple things...

Random things...

Kennedy wore Preemie clothes and diapers till about 3 weeks.

She wore NB diapers/Clothes till 3 months

She STILL wears 3m onzies or anything 3month w/o feet, she is too tall. Now wears 3/6 footed or swims in the 6.

She wore size 1 diapers till 6 months.

For about two months when she was nursing she would take her fist and move it in a circular motion from her chin to her ear and back again.

Whenever she would get tired she would somehow get her hands near her ears... odd.

I learned that my CBU watter bottle is dangerous... because I caught the baby's finger in the lid
: (

Sesame Street (sp?) is like a GODSEND!!! Ahhhh sometimes it's the only thing that works.

Yesterday was the first day where I wanted to CRY because I missed her... I was tired and had soooo much to do... that I didn't get to see her enough : (

So we made up for it with a walk today : )

No comments: