Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's bitter-sweet~!


All the family around these days.


Josie's mom (we call her Oma) passed away last week after being ill for a while and suffering through a stroke.


That's the bitter part (like my grandma passing as well).


The sweet part is that all the family has been able to be together! It's nice.


My aunts/uncles/sisters are in from out of town, and it feels good to be together!


On other notes;


Kennedy slept in her bassinet in her room for a couple nights, then moved to her crib two nights ago.... and it's going well!!


She doesn't seem to mind, and almost likes sleeping in a quiet room better. I think Brad and I were keeping her up/waking her up.


We are looking into who will take care of her when I start my student teaching, and so far we have the grandma's 3 days a week and a nanny the other two.


My sister is talking about moving back to CA, so maybe I can convince her to take the other two days till she finds a job! ; )

No comments: