Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Here we are dressed up for Val & Jason's party! In case you couldn't tell, we are Captian Hook, Mrs. Smee, "Peter Dan" and Tinkerbell! AWWWWW!!! HUGE thanks to my mom, for helping me make the costumes! On the 31st my dad (AKA Mrs. Doubtfire! LOL!!) and the ladies came over... kinda funny... Josie looked like one ugly man, dad made one ugly woman, and the girls looked great!

We took the baby to the pumpkin patch for some pictures! AWWWW!!!



YUP! She's cute!




And a bunch of other things.


Kennedy has been soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fussy lately! UGH! I actually DO have a reflux baby! We changed her meds on the 19th and she hasn't been the same since. Her DR called and we went back to the Regalan...another UGH.


I can't tell what the problem is.... gas?.....teething?.....attention? .... I don't know... but something has to give!
I have to go.... K is fussing : (


No comments: